Scott McCollum – Goals
Folcroft Union Church
- Help with and/or oversee the moving of the Organ and Piano and the redesign of the front of the Sanctuary.
- Develop a “Worship Response” Pew Card.
- Continue to strengthen my Prayer Life and Bible study time and continue to invest time into being the Spiritual Leader of my family.
- Continue to read Christian Leadership, Worship or Theology books.
- Complete at least one more Backyard Project.
- Host a BBQ for the Senior High Youth Group.
- Help finalize the various Elder Teaching/Training materials.
- Seek and promote more Community Outreach Events.
- Grow the relationships within the Elders and continue encouraging Accountability and Transparency.
- Contact and/or visit each member of my Shepherding Group while expanding my visitation skills.
- Continue building up the men in my mentoring group.
- Encourage the other Elders to mentor or be a part of a mentoring relationship.
- Continue to encourage other men to answer God’s call on their hearts for leadership.